Your Give. Love. Xavier Captains Guide
Fundraising for Give. Love. Xavier is as Easy as...
How do I get started?
Visit this page here and click the "Sign Up" button in the top right corner. If you were a fundraiser last year, be sure to use your same email and password.
What Link Do I Share?
You'll want to share the link created for your specific Captains page found in your Fundraising Toolkit.
How do I get the word out?
To get the word our about Give. Love. Xavier, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I responsible for?
- As a Captain you're responsible for getting the word out about Give.Love.Xavier, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and Xavier University!
- The XULA team will likely have a goal in place that they are hoping to reach during Give. Love. Xavier and you are responsible for helping them to reach that goal! You should set an individual goal for your Captains Page to let your friends and family know what portion of your organization's goal you are hoping to help achieve.
- Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for the objectives you are helping to support. Create a fun video and passionate, genuine thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your donors and the XULA community!
Fundraising Communication Guides
Here are some helpful resources you can use to help get the word out
- How do I use the Fundraising Toolkit?
- How do I change the goal on my Captain's page?
- How do I thank my donors?
- 6 Actions Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers Take
- The ABCs of P2P Fundraising
- Four Primary Benefits of P2P Fundraising